Fresh Start in Seattle
Have you ever wanted to pack up (or throw out) everything? Leave it all behind? About a month ago, we pulled off the seemingly impossible and moved across the country! Pittsburgh—>Seattle.
Right now, I’m settling in and getting used to life in the Pacific NorthWest. So far, I am really diggin’ all the access to farmers’ markets, quality produce, parks in walking distance, and, of course, lots & lots of good coffee. Here’s a few iPhone snaps of our new surroundings:
P dot S.Some neat Seattle-related interwebz stuff:
- Bon Appetit's recommendations for "Where to Eat in Seattle"
- Dream pad in Capitol Hill--a schoolhouse turned luxury apartments
- Extensive guide to Seattle featuring where to shop & dine plus a rundown of the different neighborhoods
- Although they're a Portland-based company, I'm now addicted to Stumptown's Cold Brew. Love their branding and the look of their Capitol Hill location.
- Speaking of coffee, here's why you should work in a coffee shop even if you have an office.